Friday, December 24, 2010

Happy Holidays!

WOW, can you believe that it is Christmas Eve already?! The Holidays certainly snuck up on me this year!  I had my last final on Friday and took a few days to relax for the first time in a long time.  It was wonderful.  Now I am visiting family in New Hampshire.  How wonderful it feels to sit by a fireplace!  Although there is one weird thing here... no snow!!!  Vermont was covered with fluffy white snow.  It feels like I am in a different country here!

Oh, and I have exciting news! My autograph cards finally arrived. 1,000 of them!  Let me know if you want one.


I hope you all take the time to relax with your family and friends this Holiday.  Sit down, look around, and take note of what you are grateful for.  We are all extremely lucky and loved.  Life is beautiful.  Breathe it in!

Happy Holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment