Thursday, June 9, 2011

Vegas!!!

 

Hey all!

As you probably know... I am in VEGAS for Miss USA right now!  I got here on June 3rd and have been SO incredibly busy since then. What a whirlwind!  Every minute of our day is booked with photoshoots/filming & appearances at pools, clubs, restaurants, shopping centers, and more.  Rehearsals begin tomorrow.  I am so excited.

My favorite thing so far has been getting to know my pageant sisters.  I was a bit nervous coming here because I was worried about the girls...  Would they be nice and fun, or would they be stereotypically "catty" like pageant girls are expected to be?  I have been pleasantly stunned.  I have made SO many friends and am just delighted with how wonderful the girls are. I am having the time of my life and sharing this unique, exhilarating, exhausting, wonderful, crazy experience with my new awesome friends.


It is Miss USA's 60th anniversary and I can promise you that this year will be an incredible show.  Stay tuned!!!!

A big shoutout & thank you to our fabulous sponsors Rain Cosmetics, Farouk Hair/Chi, & Chinese Laundry shoes.
A big shoutout & thanks to my personal sponsors: Maria at The Crowning Touch for my fantastic gowns/cocktail dresses, my family at The Chop Shop, Katie Boyd at the Miss Fit Club, Ecco clothing, Zinnia's Jewelry, Jane Yoga, Salaam clothing, Cliche Boutique, & Bertha Church Botique.



Thank you also to my AMAZING supportive family and friends.  You guys rock!

Miss USA is such a special experience and I feel truly blessed to be a part of it all.  Keep up to date with me on facebook & twitter!
~Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment