Thursday, November 25, 2010

I Am Thankful

Happy Thanksgiving to everybody!  I hope you all found time today to be with family and friends, and to think about everything in your life that you appreciate.


This morning, I ran a 5k with my good old friend Brendan.  I hadn't run since June and was a little nervous, but I ran without a problem!  It was a great way to kick off Thanksgiving morning.








After our early run, I was able to spend time with my fantastic family and friends.  I am very fortunate to have these people in my life.  Many of them (over 20!) gathered at my parent's house for Thanksgiving.  Most of these people, and more, came to Miss Vermont USA earlier this month as well.  Words cannot explain how much these people mean to me.  They are caring, thoughtful, and supportive... but at the same time totally goofy and fun.  I couldn't ask for a more entertaining group of people to be in my life and cheer me on at pageants.  I love you all!  (Even if you are a little wacky sometimes)








To top it all off, my wonderful Mom had a congratulatory cake for me.  It said "On the way to USA!", and even had a crown on it!  Thank you so much Mom for your never-ending supply of  love and support.  And thank you to the rest of my amazing family

No comments:

Post a Comment