Wednesday, November 24, 2010

My Favorite People


Today, I visited my friends at an assisted living home.  I worked there for several years and grew quite close with the residents.  I have been a Licensed Nursing Assistant for several years now and find it to be one of the most rewarding jobs out there.  You truly make a difference in people's lives, helping them with their daily tasks and providing companionship.  I have worked not only there, but also in the hospital, as a visiting nurse, and in hospice homes for the dying.  These people are so inspirational- no matter what life throws at them, they maintain a positive, cheerful outlook.






My friends were so thrilled to see me and hear of my success.  I love them all so much!  They are all looking forward to seeing me on NBC for Miss USA this spring.  A special thanks to Tracy for being great, as always.  I miss you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment