Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Miss Maine & Massachusetts

Hello everybody!

I had a very exciting weekend attending the Miss Maine and Massachusetts finals.  The Miss Maine finals were especially exciting because of the emcee: Lu Sierra, the official runway choreographer for Miss USA and Miss Universe!  She is hilarious.


At Miss Massachusetts, I was able to connect with many people I've worked with and met along the way (my favorite ladies Katie Boyd of MissFit, Maria from The Crowning Touch, and Michelle Neves Hantman).  I also saw Jeff Cohen and Amy Diaz, both of whom judged me just a few weeks ago when I was crowned as Miss Vermont USA 2011.  What lovely people!  I made a few new friends as well, and was able to meet the new titleholders at both pageants.  I am not sure if they will remember though... moments after being crowned, everything is such a blur!  I also spent time with Lacy Folger, Miss New Hampshire USA 2011.  Our states are neighbors!








Overall, last week was an exciting whirlwind. It is hard to believe that Thanksgiving is already over... in fact, November is already over! Where did this month go? I was able to spend some quality time with my family, which is very important to me.  Thank you everybody for the support.  You all mean so much to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment